"The music is tense, immersive, and visceral, fusing elements of folk, jazz, and synth-pop into dream-like trips."- XLR8R
"...captivating minimalist pop..."- The Line of Best Fit
"...layered, intricate, crystal clear pop variations."- Earmilk
Canadian artist Hannah Epperson has now shared a beautifully poignant video for her single 20 / 20 (Amelia). The video was co-directed by Epperson and Jake Saner, with a narrative that follows two protagonists through a series of engrossing scenes. Hannah's music sits comfortably somewhere between the inventive sounds of Julia Holter and Sylvan Esso, with Hannah all the while maintaining her own unique and immersive sound.
More ethereal goodness...
• The video premiered exclusively on XLR8R.
• Epperson recently supported RY X at his sold out show at Shoreditch Town Hall.
• She will also be playing Servant Jazz Quarters on 10th April 2018 - Tickets
• On Slowdown, there are two distinct versions of each piece – one extremely reduced and minimalist (Iris), the other a crystal clear pop interpretation (Amelia)
• Hannah has already received praise from the likes of Earmilk, The Line of Best Fit and Bandcamp Daily to name but a few.